- Gigs images at Moody and Maas – moderately successful given that the light was very dim and all had to be handheld
- Stephen Shore – The Nature of photography – found his way of splitting up looking at images into the physical level, the depictive level and the mental level a helpful way of conceptualizing what I am thinking about with an image
- Photoworks 22 – Women – some of this I find too theoretical, too far away from my practice –
- but really enjoyed Francesca Catastini – The Modern Spirit is Vivisective,
- also the work by Diana Matar – Evidence – talking about the importance of absence.
- Still about how to show sensory differences in visual terms.